Friday 5 August 2011

An addendum on my promotion of desteni I process.

Hi guys,

In this writing i am going to address to you that  my previous blog where i promote the desteni I process is very limited in relation to what it should be, so that is the reason i am writing this here again about this early on writing i did.

I will not delete the previous one, because i want it to stand there as a example as how it should NOT be.....lol

I am going to use my own words in explaining a little about how i am using the desteni tools and how i am understanding them thus far. For more deeply analysis i suggest one to go on the desteni website following this link to the FAQ and read more: http://desteni.co.za/faq

I will write about the tools here as i use as follows:

I start with self-forgiveness:

I use self-forgiveness as a tool to stop me in participating in thoughts, feelings and emotions that are NOT supporting and assisting life and that which is best for all. It is a form of deletion of what one have seen through being self-honest with oneself. It is a form of unveiling the layers of deception and manipulation etc. within oneself and one's world, one's reality.

Self-honesty:

Self-honesty i use also as a tool to recognize the patterns within me that are not supporting and assisting life equally and one, and this is me being honest with me, not towards another or towards something, but i bring all to self and from there i can handle and disengage in what it is i am accepting and allowing within myself and in so doing accepting and allowing within my world, my reality as a whole.

Common sense:

Common sense is what one can see directly without having to rely on knowledge and information, what is factual, what is immediate, what all who has eyes and can see, can see. I would say to see as innocence, to see the world inside oneself and outside as a small kid, where your questions are innocent but yet simple and may seem silly.
Let me give you some examples, because i know, i have been through this myself, it is a point where we as humanity have gone so deep into the rabbit hole so to speak that we can't even see the common sense anymore in reality, in what we do and what we do not do, in the way we live with each other and everything else.

Examples:

1) If i am about to cross a road that is very busy with traffic, it would be common sense to watch for cars coming form both side of the road before i cross the road.
2) If war is to be stopped it would mean that in common sense that we do not war with each other anymore, and instigate and promote even anything whatsoever that could lead to us having wars.
3) If i would jump into a deep water without knowing how to swim i will most probably drown.
4) If i don't eat i will die.
5) If i can't breathe, i will suffocate and die eventually.
6) If i want to get somewhere in this world i have to move.
7) If i participate in destruction of my own planet either directly or in-directly, destruction will come to me and others as me.
8) If i am borrowing something it means that it is not mine but belongs to others, so if i am borrowing money in order to use it to survive i am accepting and allowing someone else to have survival itself as belonging and where i must subdue to whether he/she is going to lent it to me or not, when in truth we are all here as guest on this planet and nothing is really in fact ours, we can use some things that are here though to support and assist ourselves in living a peaceful way with what is already here as what everything is, without harming it nor ourselves.
9) If i say to my children i love them and yet i am accepting and allowing the world as it is right now, without taking any action at all in changing myself as who i am within this world as to an example as how to live as one and equals, the future of those same children  i am preaching that i love so much,would have not any meaning whatsoever.
10) If my daily participation in life is to give life so my output will be the same: life.

So there you have it, some examples on common sense, what we all can see, what is common to all of us, some may be a little bit difficult for some to see, especially point 8,9 and 10....lol


Self corrective application(action):

This is when i apply myself in the corrective way, after i have done some self forgiveness on some points that i saw as patterns inside myself, this is the only way one can prove for oneself if one is living the actual real change in fact. Where one is seeing that one is being self-honest or self-dishonest.

Writing myself to freedom:

Within this application is where i will put my thoughts, emotions and feelings on paper in front of me so i can see and work with them more directly and deal with them and forgive myself on them. It is making them real in a sense, making them practical in a sense, because if i choose to try and deal with them in my mind, i will loose them so to speak, my mind will hide them for me and use them later on in some other moment, so i put them on paper and deal with them and see the patterns that belong to maybe just one thought, one feeling, one emotion.......and dismantle it immediately.

Breathing:

Breathing i use to bring myself HERE, to ground myself. Breathing is the way i will know for sure that i am HERE and is also the point where i can trust as life as being much closer and personal as possible to myself as myself. In order to practice this i use the 4 count breath method: Breathe-in..............infinite moment............breathe-out............pause...............then we start again.........breathe-in...........infinite moment...........breathe-out....pause....and so we continue, and we will see that when one is one and equal to the breathes one is then not participating in the mind.

With the in-breath one gather all of life so to speak and bring it in, and in the infinite moment is where one now see if there is any thought, emotions or feeling rising ......now thoughts can come up in different forms as pictures, colors, sounds, words, symbols. And if that happens we start all anew again and again, and apply self forgiveness on each rising of thoughts, emotions and feelings till there is just silence within you and nothing moves. In the breathing out i am walking letting go of what i hold on to as thoughts, emotions and feelings and walk in silence as breath as life.


So there you have it, this is the way i use the desteni tools to stop myself in participating in self-dishonesty and where i abuse and harm myself and others as me and life itself as me.



Thanks.



Larry Manuela

No comments:

Post a Comment