Sunday 19 June 2011

my own smile.

As for today i am writing to you about my own smile, because i have notice something about this, that i want to share which could be interesting to you.

Usually when i smile and my smile tends to lean more or is more expressive on my left side of my face, with this i mean, the smile happens more on my left face side.
I was looking at this in the mirror and i noticed a peculiar thing. That when i try to make my smile form on my right face side, i don't have the feeling i get when i smile as i usually smile when the smile forms on my left face side. And i wonder why is that, how could it be that a simple face expression can have an impact on how i feel inside.
If i smile on my right face side, it feels like i am deceiving myself in pretending that i am feeling happy when i am smiling, meaning; that my smile is false and it feels false to. It feels like i am fabricating this smile, it is not a real smile, just because of me not using the face that forms my smile as usual, which is my left face smile.

So, the question is how come i am allowing myself to feel a certain way just through having a facial expression that is not what is of usual usage.....???  All this is related to how i perceive myself to be, as how i perceive and accept myself to see myself doing something, which in this case is something as simple as a smile.

Self-forgiveness on this point:
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to let myself feel happy because of me having a smile.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to to relate happiness to a facial expression, as my left side smile.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to perceive and let myself believe that in using my other side and forming a smile on that side will make me feel as if i am deceiving myself in not using the smile that is my usual smile and so i am then not happy.

I realize that i am accepting and allowing myself to be influenced emotionally through a simple act of face recognition as my smile forming on my left side.
I realize that by using the other side of my face to form a smile i feel like i deceive myself, that i am not being truthful with my own smile.
I realize that when using the other side of my face to smile i become cold and harsh and serious inside.


Self-corrective statements:

When i smile i smile and my smile is me, i breath in my moment of smile and let misconception and emotional charges go.
I do not accept and allow myself to judge my own smile and give my power away to the feeling i get when i smile, but instead i smile as me as the breath and be here in every moment of me as the smile, so that my smile has no relation to anything but is just a smile as a smile as natural is it is.



Thanks,




Larry Manuela

No comments:

Post a Comment