Sunday 6 February 2011

just 2 thoughts

Hi everyone.

Now i am going to write in another manner today and starting as of now as being more specific in my writing to direct myself to see me in my writing and to see the points that are linked to each other within my writings.

I had the thought at work, and it was as follows;

I don't have the sufficient amount of money to take care of my children, and on top of all that my, ex. goes and does things that can make things even much more difficult then it already is, for herself, the children and me.

Now i am going to do self-forgiveness on this thought immediately.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing the thought:'' i don't have the sufficient amount of money to take care of my children, and on top of all that, my ex. goes and does things that can make things even much more difficult then it already is, for herself, the children and me.'' to exist within me and as me.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to- through participation within the thought:'' i don't have the sufficient amount of money to take care of my children, and on top of all that, my ex. goes and does things that can make things even much more difficult then it already is, for herself, the children and me.'' become angry.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to direct myself-created anger in participation of the thought::'' i don't have the sufficient amount of money to take care of my children, and on top of all that, my ex. goes and does things that can make things even much more difficult then it already is, for herself, the children and me.'' towards my ex-girlfriend, blaming my ex-girlfriend for the experience of anger within myself that i actually self-created.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to connect boredom within me as to me having the thought:'' i don't have the sufficient amount of money to take care of my children, and on top of all that, my ex. goes and does things that can make things even much more difficult then it already is, for herself, the children and me.''

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing boredom to exist as a trigger point within me,which triggers the thought:'' i don't have the sufficient amount of money to take care of my children, and on top of all that, my ex. goes and does things that can make things even much more difficult then it already is, for herself, the children and me.''

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to desire/want money.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to desire/want money to exist within and as me.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to connect the thought:'' i don't have the sufficient amount of money to take care of my children, and on top of all that, my ex. goes and does things that can make things even much more difficult then it already is, for herself, the children and me.'' to an emotional experience of disappointment, and fear of not having enough.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to participate in an emotional experience of disappointment and fear of not having enough.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to go into an emotional experience of disappointment and fear of not having enough because i realize that i am not practically able at the moment to manifest the money that is required for me to survive and take care of my children as i am willing to do.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be disappointed because i realize that that there is no quick solution that will make everything better and will solve the problem of not having enough money.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be disappointed because i don't want to face my reality.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to desire a quick solution to simply make everything better and solve the problem of me not having enough money because i don't want to face my current reality.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to refuse to face my current reality, but instead want to escape within my thoughts and emotions of boredom where i don't have to take self-responsibility.


another thought manifestation:

'' if i eat meat i see and experience my excretion to be harder, then when i do not eat meat.''

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing the thought:'' if i eat meat i see and experience my excretion to be harder, then when i do not eat meat.'' to exist within me and as me.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to through participation within the thought: '' if i eat meat i see and experience my excretion to be harder, then when i do not eat meat.'' become afraid.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to direct myself - created fear in participation of the thought:'' if i eat meat i see and experience my excretion to be harder, then when i do not eat meat.'' towards myself, blaming myself for the experience of fear within myself that i actually self-created.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to connect abuse within me as to me having the thought:'' if i eat meat i see and experience my excretion to be harder, then when i do not eat meat.''

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing abuse to exist as a trigger point within me, which triggers the thought:'' if i eat meat i see and experience my excretion to be harder, then when i do not eat meat.''

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to desire/want not to eat meat.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to desire/want not to eat meat to exist within and as me.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to connect the thought:'' if i eat meat i see and experience my excretion to be harder, then when i do not eat meat.'' to an emotional experience of resentment.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to participate in an emotional experience of resentment.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to go into an emotional experience of resentment, because i realized that i am not practically at the moment able to manifest a reality where meat cannot be eaten and does not have to be eaten for me to live.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be resentful, because i realize that there is no quick solution to the problem of killing another living being in order for another to live here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be resentful, because i don't want to face my reality.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to desire/want a quick solution to simply make everything better and solve the problem of killing another to survive, because i don't want to face my current reality.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to refuse to face my current reality, but instead want to escape within just maybe stop eating meat, thinking and believing that this will solve the problem of killing another in order to survive.

O.k.that was it for now....

Bye bye...



Larry Manuela

No comments:

Post a Comment