Saturday 19 February 2011

self-forgiveness process

When i was walking today,in front of me were walking 3 girls and i could see their skin coming out. And i was had the thought of waaw their skin looks fabulous.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing the thought: '' waaw their skin looks fabulous.'' to exist within me and as me.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to- through participation in the thought: ''waaw their skin looks fabulous.'' become aroused.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to direct myself-created arousal in participation of the thought: ''waaw their skin looks fabulous.'' towards the 3 girls, using their skin-looks for the experience of arousal within myself that i actually self-created.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to connect arousal within me as to me having the thought: ''waaw their skin looks fabulous.''
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing arousal to exist as a trigger-point which triggers the thought: ''waaw their skin looks fabulous.''
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to desire/want sex.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to desire/want sex to exist within and as me.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to connect the thought:''waaw their skin looks fabulous to an emotional experience of disappointment and fear of not getting sex.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to participate in an emotional experience of disappointment and fear of not getting sex.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to go into an emotional experience of  disappointment and fear of not getting sex, because i realize that i am practically able at the moment to manifest an experience of me getting sex to satisfied my desire for orgasm.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be disappointed because i realize that there is no quick solution that will make everything better and will solve the problem of me not getting sex.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be disappointed because i don't want to face my reality.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to desire a quick solution to simply  make everything better and solve the problem of me not getting sex, because i don't want to face my current reality.
I foirgive myself  for accepting and allowing myself to refuse to face my current reality but instead want to escape within my thoughts and emotions where i don't have to take self-responsibility.



o.k. bye bye...



Larry Manuela

No comments:

Post a Comment