Tuesday 1 February 2011

Blogging for sponsorship Larry Manuela

 Hello Everyone,

Let me start with introducing myself first.

My name is Larry Alexander Manuela, and I was born on the island of  Bonaire in the Caribbean and the year was 1972.

I have been searching all my life so to speak, because I am only 38 years now, but I have been searching to understand why it is things are not the way we talk and wish things to be, with this I mean, why things are not ''good'' as we all want it to be. We see the wrong things in the world but some of us are all talking about wanting change and you name it, but the actuality of the change never comes and we are not really doing enough and what is practically necessary to bring the actual living change for all, so we don't keep on repeating endlessly, needlessly and purposelessly the same experiences over and over again and again.

Throughout my searches and for a couple of months now I have come to meet some people who are really serious about bringing this change that we are all dreaming about in a practical manner, and one that is best for all living things on the planet.

But in order for this all to happen, for each one of us to be more effective in being active participants and re-educate ourselves in such a way so we can later on in time assist and support others when their time of being  self-honest arrives after they have fallen into the current system, something that eventually is doomed to happen, no-matter who you are and what your status, your positioning on the planet, your language, your belief, your culture, it all doesn't matter, the time where one brakes will come and this for each individual being. I know that what I am expressing here is a little bit difficult to understand, and very difficult for those who are clinched to their believes, whatever that might be.

Now due to my financial situation in my placement here on the planet right now, is it very difficult for me to pay the necessary courses that I need to re-educate myself in order to be more effective. As it is at the moment i am working but it is of a contract of 3 months only, and i do not know what is going to happen after those 3 months. I have no financial security as it is right now in order for me to do what it necesary to be done, in order to learn, to re-educate myself in order to later on be more effective in this world system as it is.

The reason I am writing to you, whomever you may be, is to ask you to be my sponsor.

Before you think that it is more based on asking for money specifically, I  must say that this is not the case. It is me being very serious about this task that is the highest form of compassion one can achieve or live in the face of what is needed for us all to live a decent life here on this planet without causing harm and abuse, on all levels of our participation here on the planet.

The course I am participating in is a course that will take one year to complete and the costs for this course is € 1200,-

the name of the course is called ITD( introduction to desteni)

Now let me explain who these people are before you go and have any assumption on who they are, because once again these are not the people who are playing games when it comes to being serious about the practical change that is necessary to be lived In order for change to really happen.

These group of people are the only people I know who are really doing everything possible for us all to have a decent life here on this planet while we are here and so when we leave this planet we don't leave a mess for our children behind, and not only that, leave them in ignorance and incapable of being creative in any ways to change the mess that they will be in, due to our poor responsibility towards all that is of life right here.

And here I put the link of the website of these people whom I am following so you can have a more amplified view of who they are and what exactly they are doing and also how, and why, all the question that you may have.

 This is the website: www.desteni.co.za

I cannot stress this enough, to please not to judge what you will hear and read on the website, because you cannot just have a quick glance on some information and think that you know enough to judge them and discard what they are saying and especially what they are standing for with every breath of there being, in every moment that they are here.

I know that you may ask: '' but why if they want to help, support, and assist, are they asking their followers for money..??''

It is very simple........in the current situation of this world, money has become the number one tool that is being used for movement to happen, and they are just using that tool in order for them to implement their ideals and more, their solution into the world in a few years, and the money you sponsor would not be used to in-rich them, but more so to build a system where soon more and more people who will be coming in for re-education and can't afford all of that, then the money would be used to assist and support them. The more of us participate the more we can assist and support each other especially in these daring circumstances that are already here and will become worse and worse.

Through this blog, I am asking you to consider my request and not to judge me and think that I am asking a sponsorship for stupid things, because I am really serious about this and will not misuse the money sponsored in anyway whatsoever.

If you decide to sponsor me, can you please be anonymous about this.

The reason I say this is because I also want to know if you are a person who are serious and are not sponsoring only because you yourself want to make some money back out of it.
In the initial stages this would not be possible due to this organization being one that is not into making profit. One more time the money that you sponsor is only being used In order to create an equal money
system later in the future, the only system that would initially bring everyone in a position where they can focus on working on themselves without any stress of not having money to take care of themselves like it is right now in the world.

If you are serious about sponsoring someone who is very serious about learning and changing himself in such a way where he could assist and support others in the near future in being honorable human beings and compassionate human beings, please do so, this is not a joke.


I am thanking you in advanced for your sponsorship and hope you can see the truth in all this and the importance of this all.


Sincerely yours.....,



Larry Alexander Manuela

No comments:

Post a Comment