Friday 15 April 2011

another usual day at work

today at work i was having a conversation with a few colleague of mine and i was trying to tell them about the monetary system.
Now there is two of the guys who does seem to understand a little but not much,they still don't get it.
I was trying to tell them, that the whole world is in debt and that no country is going to be saved, because we are the once who have accepted and allowed all this to be here as our experience together, so we also face our shit together, even though right now there are a few believing that just because they are in a safe position all is going to be allright, but it is not...!!!

There is this woman from the same area where i come from, but this woman is from another island, and i was talking to her about this, but she is the one who doesn't want to hear nothing in those kind of lines, as she puts it, because she is a Christian and christians ''believe'' in god and trying to do their best to be ''good.''
I was telling her, how much Christians there are on this planet and also how much muslims and so on......but she never lets me finish a sentence because she believes that what i am saying is craziness as she says.

So unfortunately she as me as all of us are going and some is already going through some very difficult times ahead, there is no stopping it, because it is the accumulation of what all of us together has created through time and so we must face what we have created together.

I just told her, that she will understand soon in this lifetime what i mean.


Self-forgiveness statements:

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel sad for the lady at work because of her not even wanting to hear what i have to say.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to also become a little frustrated because of me not being able to reach her.




thanks.




Larry Manuela

No comments:

Post a Comment