Thursday 21 April 2011

as it was today.

So as it is for today, as i promissed you yesterday, that i would talk to the woman at work and told her why i really didn't go to work the day before.

Well as it was for today, it didn't happened as i planned it.
They put me to work in another section where i did not have to opportunity to go to her.
But one thing i did do, was that i did say to the other colleagues when they asked where i was yesterday, i just told them that i was tired, so i decided to stay home.
And they just laughed, like they didn't believe me, or like: he must be crazy.

Sefl-forgiveness statements:

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to assume that my colleagues thought that i must be crazy, because of me telling them that i stayed home, just because i was tired.
I forgive msyelf for accepting and allowing myself to plan the whole happening of me telling the woman at work why i didn't came in yesterday, because by plannning it i was giving permission to my mind to do so and in that manner use thought generation to provide futuristic outcomes, that have nothing to do with the actual moment of practical living.

Thanks.



Larry Manuela

No comments:

Post a Comment