Saturday 9 April 2011

a day as in another day....

I went out today to do my grocery and when i got out and it was a sunny day of course, i noticed how people get all so-called happy, because the sun is out, on this part of the world when the sun is out people are very happy, because most of the year you don't get to see much sun.

Then as i was walking i just started to laugh on my own.
I found the whole thing, very funny, how a simple thing like the sunshine can change people moods and the way they behave, suddenly people are all acting nice, laughing, having some fun, sit on terraces acting as if all is o.k. Now they will spent some money much more easier, because it seems as if because there is more light they can see how much they are spending better.....lol

But let's look at why people are so happy,when a simple sunlight is available.
Why does people looking in this part of the world for trying to have some fun, is their lives not fun, that they have to go out and look for it...??
Is their everyday living so boring that they are screaming in the inside for some entertainment...??
Our lives must be very boring if we are always looking for some fun.
But people don't realize this, they will always try to defend their boredom.

So where am i in all this boredom, i am on the same shit, the only different is, i can see it and i do say that my life is boring,because i know that what i am doing is not equal and one with life itself, if it was life would not be boring at all, life is everywhere and in  zillions of forms, but yet we don't see it, we don't realize it and we don't care, we are stupid fuckers, because we have our believes and intelligence that we consider much important then anything else, and it is all about us alone, the rest can drop dead as they say over here.

I find my life that i am living boring because i see we that i am doing the same thing over and over again and again and there is no freedom at all in me for example to do something that i would love to do, and even when you are doing something maybe that you like to do, there are limits within it. You only have so much of freedom within it, because most of the time it is about the money, money is behind it in some way or another.

Self-forgiveness statements:

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to judge others as me as to have a boring life as i have.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to to even let and will myself to define my life as being that which is of boredom.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to connect freedom with boredom.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define myself and my way of surviving with money.


Thanks.





Larry Manuela

No comments:

Post a Comment