Saturday 21 January 2012

How was I able to HEAR the desteni message..??

Let me start by going back to explain a little about what  i was doing before i came across the desteni people sharing their message.

As long as i can remember since i was a little boy,i saw in life that something is wrong, but of course you don't have the vocabulary to ask the right questions to yourself. So i was quiet within myself always watching and observing and tried to figure out why the things are the way they are, why does it have to be so...?? That was the main question i was asking myself a lot,when i was a kid and even in my teenage years, even though if you knew me back then it would not be noticeable. I was a quiet person, but not so much because i am afraid of people, but more because i saw that i have things or questions within that when i looked at the people's lives, it didn't look like those questions that i had, they might be having those questions, because all their conversations were about things that were considered ''normal'' in life. And the questions i had within me were not what would be considered as ''normal.'' So my whole life was more like me being an observer/keep it to myself.

When i got into the junior high, and started to learn about more things that i didn't knew before, i also saw something else, that it was boring, because it was like, and it is like this up to this day. You are been given something to learn and it is written in the form of facts, and all you need to do is copy it in your head and the better you are in copying, the better student you will be, because you can memorize things very good. But i had problem with the whole thing, i didn't like it, seem to easy. But one more time, i didn't have at the time the right questions due to my poor vocabulary so i can ask myself and my peers critical questions, regarding the materials we are being given at school to learn, or anything for that matter, that matters in life.

My real quest started when i got to Holland to study, here is where i started to read at first i read the bible, but there was more contradiction in it, so i continue reading a lot of stuff, i was like a sponge sucking every information i could, from mysteries and the esoteric, the sciences that dealt in matters that were trying to explain why we are here and stuff like that. But eventually i got to a website once that is called: ''the Wingmakers''. And i  read and read a lot of that material and it was intriguing, but it seem to difficult to do, it is as if you have to be a scientist and a very learned person in symbolism and signs and stuff like that to really understand it all. But in all that it was the first time that i heard or in this case read, that: ''Anu, had something greater in mind, and that was that he wanted to control that which was greater then him.''

Now i have heard from Anu before, because of the esoteric materials i was reading and the history of the Sumerians  where their is mentioned the Annunaki race. And i also heard/read of him in other channeling materials that were being given here on this planet specifically from Ramtha. But Ramtha didn't say, that he wanted to control that which was greater and more then him. And that was the ONE thing that i kept within me, that somehow was like a great realization, something that i needed to hear, like this will lead me to somewhere, to some real answer. And it was just that one sentence, it was not like the writer of the wingmakers material went into a whole explanation of why it is and all that, that Anu wanted to control that which was greater then him.

So one evening i was watching videos on youtube that i normally do all the time, and i saw a girl, now i know that the girl's name is Sunette, and i just saw the name in the heading ANU...............so i immediately said to myself: '' let me watch this one, to see what she has to say about this Anu. And i saw her in the video breathe in and  breathe out and out she went from her body, which to me was nothing unusual or strange or whatever, one more time, because i was already coming from the esoteric and channeling materials and those kind of stuff seem all familiar, it is not the first time. And it was this: desteni video


I watched that video over and over again and sometimes i still do, it was the greatest message of what i considered to be of something that i needed to know, when i saw that video. And since that day onward i read and saw all the videos that desteni had placed on the web and i have even joined them in spreading this message of oneness and equality, because i realize that this is truly, and this what i am about to say is NOT a believe, that this is our only way out of our own creation...!!!

Now one can say, that i was fortunate to have ventured on the load of information in this world which made it easy for me to understand their message and see the common sense in it, but it was not the information or the knowledge i had, it was my ability to question the things i have read in my life, that really made me understand their message, because of everything i have ever read or saw in my life, i was always questioning them, from people to things. Let me just say, to me questioning itself was like the answer, because when you question something, you will see the question itself is the answer, because the question is what is missing. Can you grasp this..??

Let me give you an example of how i do that.

Question: '' why are we HERE..???..''   To you maybe this is just a question that a lot of people on this planet is asking or have been asking throughout history and they are looking for an answer. To me it is not about the answer, i look at the question itself, and when i look at that it is the answer to myself telling myself what I am ,missing and i am forming that as the above mentioned question, so it means to me, that I am missing the reason why i am HERE, so why am i here as the question to myself is what i am missing and is then what i am not living. To you this maybe very difficult to understand, but if you look at it in common sense you will see, that what i mean is this: '' when we live something for real, it is and become part of and as you, it is who you are, so you cannot, NOT be knowing who and what and why or where you are..''    These are all realizations for us to see that we are NOT really living as life as we may believe we are in fact. Because in factual living, in always being HERE, there is no question, you are expressing yourself as all that you are right HERE. As long as we have questions it means we are not living the very questions we are having concerning LIFE..!!


Thanks.


Larry Manuela


Want to join us, do it here: desteni universe
Want to become a real practical caring human being but don't know how..?  Here is where you can get to know how to: desteni I process

We even have THE solution for all the worlds problems here: Equal Money





















































No comments:

Post a Comment