Wednesday 23 March 2011

Another day at work.

Today at work we were doing our ordinary work as usual and one of our colleague came to us where we were working and he was talking to a lady that is Muslim and he wanted to touch her, but she said: ''no, it is Haraam''

This means it is forbidden.

the one's who are Muslim and deeply brainwashed as one everything that have to do with sexuality they call Haraam, if they open a book and there are woman or man in not much clothing, it is Haraam.

Before i went to work today i encounter a man in town and i use to see him now and then and he usually would ask me for money, because he is a drug addict.
And every time he sees me he has the same lie for me all the time, that he need some change to pay for the place to sleep at night, and he also add; that he slept on the streets for 2 days already.

He asked me for money again today and i told him that i don't have change, and he kept on insisting so i went and buy him a bread so he can eat and gave him 3 Euro and something more, because he told me he needed 2 Euro and 50 cents more in order for him to make pay for his bed for the night.

And when i bought him the bread and gave him the loose change he wanted more and i told him no, he can't have more because i need to buy some things myself and this is all the money i got on me right now.
He promised me that if he sees me another time he would not ask me for money again. Next time i am going to really say no to him, because he will never learn and stop abusing himself with drugs.



Self-forgiveness statements:


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have given the drug addict money, when i already know that i should not do that, because by doing that i am supporting him in his addiction instead of helping him to stop.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to let him lie to me, and without telling him to stop.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel sorry for him, instead of not having any feelings whatsoever and act in what is best for all.




Thanks








Larry Manuela.

No comments:

Post a Comment