Saturday 19 March 2011

A dream last night

               A dream last night.
Last night I dreamt about me being on my island and the dream started with me trying to surprise a girlfriend of mine that I haven’t seen in a long time and I in this dream was like following her when she was jogging near the beach. I could remember me looking at her legs and her feet, she was jogging barefoot. And as I was looking at all this, I was thinking: ‘’ hmm at least her legs didn’t go through some changes.’’

Then suddenly I found myself in another phase of the dream and I was walking into an secluded part of the island on the South side of the island and here there was allot of people living together but they all were like deformed in some way or another and had also some had lepra, but it didn’t matter to me I was just there to show them that I don’t care how they looked and that I accept them as how they look and who they are. There were all kinds of people there children and grownups.
As I was walking in their midst all of them kind of like took a deep breath and just looked at me very quietly and had an amazed looked on their faces. I was giving them a handshake and was caressing the faces of the children and was going near the beach where a lot of them was just there swimming, and all of them gathered around me and some of them asked me: ‘’are you not afraid to be here, in our midst, because you are like the others from the other side who are very afraid of us and they never come here and we don’t go there either.’’

I said to them: ‘’ I am here in the midst of you guys and be with you guys to show the others on the other side that they don’t have to be afraid of you guys, because I will be the proof and they will see that nothing happened to me.’’

Than my dream changed again and I encounter myself talking to some friends of mine and the place looked very much desert like. It looked like the earth went through a major catastrophe and we were the only survival and some more other people but that were still living in hiding.
And I was telling them that I wanted to go to America, and some of the men who were there told me; ‘there is no more America left, but I could see within me America is still here and that there are survivals and allot of them.

So I decided with a friend of mine to go there and when we reached there, we were like walking on this very large grit like structure platform that had allot of grit tiles that lit when one step on them, and all was looking very advanced and futuristic, and clean. The people looked all very clean and had beautiful clothes on and I could see that most of them were woman, they all looked very attractive.
Then i and the friend of mine decided to go downstairs a very deep descending stair with one stair case on the right who was a rolling-stair and on the left a normal stair case.
When we reached downstairs suddenly we encounter a division where the people who looked clean and very nice, were going through a door that reached outside into the daylight. And on the left side there was a very long corridor where one could not see where it was leading because of it being very dark and only the dirty people and deformed people were going through there. I said to my friend;’ let’s go into the dark and investigate what is going on and why exist this separation here.’
And as we were walking in this corridor we were followed by a little person who was avoiding the light of our flashlights to fall on him, and he was asking us, why it is we are going into the dark..??
It seemed like he didn’t want us to go there where they are living, he didn’t want us to continue descending more and more into the darkness, where more of them were living in separation with the clean, futuristic looking peoples. Because of us being a stranger to them, he started getting mean and started using vile language and wanted to hurt us. Then suddenly they became like an army of people who wanted to hurt us, so me and my friend started to run for it, but my friend because of him being fat could not keep up with me and was staying behind and eventually was kept by them, I was running as fast as I could, I was not looking behind at all. So I ran through the dark corridor and reached the area where you had the division which was at the end of the stairs and here I took the stairs that was on my left, which was the normal stairs going up, because on this step was less people on it, I could then run much faster up. I could sense them being just behind me following me. 

When I reached the top I jumped on the wall on the top where the stairs were descending and was separated and from there I jumped on some structures that looked like giant shampoo bottles/containers. From here I jumped on the grit tiles and as I was in the air I noticed one of the tiles turning into a blue light and attracted me and so in the air I decided that I needed to land on that tile and just by focusing on that particular tile I landed on it. When I landed on it I found myself in a kneeling position and I had some apparatus in my right hand and I started rocking back and forth and started crying because I felt it was my fault that my friend is now gone. I just stayed there on my knees and rocked back and forth and cried. And the futuristic, clean and advanced people, were just gathering around me and was looking at me, but they looked at me and had the expression in their faces as if I was performing an act. They didn’t show any emotional expression whatsoever.

In this dream it seemed as me and my friend and the group of people that I belonged to was like travellers, but travellers through time.


Larry Manuela

No comments:

Post a Comment