Saturday 12 March 2011

day out with the children.

Today i was woken-up by my son, because i told them yesterday that we are going to go out today and have some fun together. so he was the first to wake up and immediately woke me up to, because he wanted to leave as soon as possible....lol

As i was there i was looking at all the little children and i could also see how all the parents of the children were really into dividing the children. Everyone is looking at their own children and are trying their best to make a place for their children to play on his/her own, which was very funny to see, because the children themselves were not interesting in all that separation that the parents wanted.......lol

Some of the parents came with friends and there was one in particular that looked very attractive, a blond girl.

After that i took my children to mcdonalds and when were there my son wanted to go  to pee and i told him to wait a minute because i have to go with him because you need to pay. ''Now my daughter than said; yes everything you have to pay here, we already pay for the food and yet we have to pay to go to the toilet to..??'' I then told her, of course everything is money, money and more money.

Self-forgiveness:


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to judge the parents that were there at the place i went with my children.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to look at a girl and saw attractiveness in her.




so that was it for this day.






Larry Manuela

2 comments:

  1. lol yes, paying for peeing as well :)

    how old are your kids Larry?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a girl who is 10 years old and a boy who is 5 years old.

    ReplyDelete