Thursday 17 March 2011

back-chat tracings

Today i almost was late at my work. I got up early and all, but instead of stepping out of bed and go and take a shower i continue taking a little more nap.

Suddenly i just jump up and look at the time on my phone and noticed that i had only 30 minutes left to reach work.
Now as i was on my way at work on my bike i started talking to myself as if i am talking to someone else and i was saying to myself: '' just keep on cycling you will get on time, don't worry.''
And the voice continue: '' don't pull your phone and look at the time because otherwise you're going to affect your time to reach work on time''
and when i got at work and stood before the punching machine i saw it read: 06:02, this meant that i was 2 minutes late, and the voice in my mind said: '' not bad, at least you are not 15 minutes or more late, this is acceptable, now lets change your clothing and get started before they start missing you.''

Self-forgiveness statements:


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe and perceive time to be of influence in my existence in my reality.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be in fear of not reaching work on time.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to talking to myself as if there is another self inside me in separation of me as me. 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to connect the thought: '' just keep on cycling you will get on time, don't worry'' to exist within me as me.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to connect the thought: '' just keep on cycling and you will get on time, don't worry'' to an emotion of fear in order to not be on time at work.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing fear to exist within me as me as an emotional experience within me as me.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have the thought: '' don't pull your phone and look at the time because otherwise you're going to affect your time to reach work on time'' to be part of me as me.
I forgive myself  for accepting and allowing myself to let the the thought:  ''don't pull your phone and look at the time because otherwise you're going to affect your time to reach work on time'' to instill fear in me for maybe not getting at work on time.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have the thought: '' not bad, at least you are not 15 minutes or more late, this is acceptable, now lets change your clothing and get started before they start missing you.'' to exist within me as me.
I forgive myself  for accepting and allowing myself  to connect the thought:  '' not bad, at least you are not 15 minutes or more late, this is acceptable, now lets change your clothing and get started before they start missing you.'' to a feeling of  relief because i was not that late after all.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to even letting the thought: '' not bad, at least you are not 15 minutes or more late, this is acceptable, now lets change your clothing and get started before they start missing you.'' to bring forth a feeling within  me as me.




o.k. that's it.




Thanks




Larry Manuela


No comments:

Post a Comment