Tuesday 29 March 2011

de-constructing the dream of yesterday.

 The first part of the dream is where i was driving somewhere, in the mountains and it is someone else driving but me experiencing the driving as me driving, the scene looking cold and then the raining taking place.

i am going to put the symbols in this particular section to see what i have as patterns within this dream:

** mountains with snow tops.
** someone else driving.
** someone else driving is me.
** cold look to the scene.
** raining.

then the second part of the dream, where the dream changes and i am suddenly in a bay, and where there was a great bridge in the middle of this bay, that seem to have no beginning nor end visible, where i assume it must be connected to some land somewhere. Me being all over this bay as in a hovering position, seeing all in different positions, and being able to be everywhere at will.

symbols in this particular section of the dream:

** a bay
** bridge in the middle of this bay.
** bridge not having a beginning nor end visible
** my assumption that it must be connected to some land somewhere.
** me being all over the place in a hovering position, seeing in all different positions, and being able to be             everywhere at will.


then the third part of the dream, where i am in communication with a bear that could talk and that wanted to fish using a fishing line, but don't know how and a shark taking the line in its mouth and playing with it. the shark being very big, taking the whole center of the bay as swimming in the bay. Me feeling a sense of fear when yet i could see within the facial expression of the shark that he was playing with the bear. And then me telling the bear that he ''got a shark on the line man''

Symbols within this section of the dream:

**  communication with a bear that can talk.
**  bear wanting to fishing line, but do not know how to.
**  shark ( great white shark) playing with line in mouth.
**  shark very big, so big that its body takes the center of the whole bay.
**  me feeling a sense of fear when yet knowing that the shark is playing with the bear,as i could see this in the facial expression of the shark.
**  me telling bear that he got a shark on the line man..!!

then there is the fourth part of the dream:

in this section of the dream i found myself at the beach with the bear and i young boy, where i experienced myself as the boy, but yet not being the boy, and being still in a hovering position, like looking at everything from above.

Symbols within this fourth part of the dream:

**  at the beach with bear and a young boy.
**  experiencing myself as myself and yet also as the boy, but yet not being the boy and also being in a hovering position, looking as if from an above point of view.


Then the fifth part of the dream, where i found myself looking at a stranger driving in a car and looked like a scene of an commercial, and was about people who were talking about their experiences of being in a foreign country and renting a car and drive off in exploring the place. And me feeling the strangeness of being in the car as well as out of it but yet feeling the warmth of being in the car when i am outside the car, when i didn't left the man in the car, but yet could be all over the car; in front of it, above it, and in the back of it and could also go and see what was lying ahead on the road, but yet being still with this man in this commercial like scene. When the man talked to himself, i could hear him through/within me, like me talking to myself, yet i was not that man, it all felt strange to me. Everything was personal, very personal, all the scenarios in the dream. Me feeling like i am all that the dream was, but yet i am not. Me being aware of me being the observer in the dream, but couldn't get it, what the observer really is. Felt things as if i had a human physical body, but yet know that i have no human physical body at all as the observer. can be all over the place and at will. And everything happening in a semi-darkness look, like the sun is going to come up and it is a little foggy yet, not clear.

Symbols within this section of the dream:

**  looking at stranger driving in a car.
**  had a feeling of being in a commercial.
**  and the scene was about people taking about renting car in foreign country and driving of in exploration of the place.
**  feeling of being in the car and outside, in front of it and above it and in the back of it, all at the same time and also could see what could be lying ahead on the road.
** me experiencing when the man talked as if man is talking through/within me, like talking to myself, but yet knowing that i am not that man.
**  everything being very personal.
**  me feeling that all the dream is me, but yet i am not.
** aware of me being the observer, but couldn't be clear on what the observer really is.
** feeling things like as if having a human physical body, but yet not having a body at all.
** all the scenes being at night but not really like the darkness of the night but more like just before the sun starts to come up, but yet having still a semi-darkness look to it, like being a little foggy.


Self-forgiveness statements:


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself  to dream.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to participate in my mind as me dreaming.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have pictures in my mind during my dreams.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to letting dreams manifest within me as me as of my mind consciousness system.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself  to loose myself within ,my dreams that are of ,mind consciousness system.


Self-forgiveness statements on the symbols in the dream:


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to participate in a picture scene within my dream, where i am someone else driving, and yet this someone else is me and being somewhere where there are mountains with snow tops, and where the scene looked like it is cold but yet it is not cold and where in the scene it started to rain.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself a picture in my mind as that of a dream where i could see mountain tops with snow on them.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have a feeling within my dream as me as someone else who is me, that is driving.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself  to have a scene/picture within my mind as a dream where it appears to be cold but yet not being cold and where it started to rain.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to participate within a picture within my dream as a bay.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have a picture of a bridge in the middle of this bay to be within me as me as the dream.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have the picture of the bridge having no beginning nor an end to exist within me as me as within and as the dream.
i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have an assumption within me as me within the dream as me where i assume that there must be a land somewhere where this bridge is connected to.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to experience myself as in a hovering position as being able to be wherever i want by just willing myself to do so to exist within me as me with the dream as me, as my mind consciousness system.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have communication within my dream with a bear that could talk to exist within me as me, as my mind consciousness system.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself  to have a picture of a bear within my dream as me to  wanting to fish with a fishing line, but not knowing how to do that, to exist  within me as me.
i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have a picture of a shark playing with the line in its mouth within my dream to exist within me as me, as my mind consciousness system.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself  to see within my dream that the shark is as big as the center of the bay to exist within me as me, as my mind consciousness system.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have fear to exist within me as me as within this dream when i could see within the facial expression of the shark that it was playing with the bear, to exist within me as me, as my mind consciousness system.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to tell the bear in my dream that it got a shark on the line man to exist within me as me, as my mind consciousness system.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to let myself be in the company of the bear and the young boy at the beach to exist within me as me as part of the dream i dream.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to let myself experience myself as the boy, but yet not being the boy but hovering all over the place as in a above view, to exist within  me as me as my mind consciousness system.

To be continued.......................






Larry Manuela.

No comments:

Post a Comment