Thursday 24 March 2011

back-chat diaries 2

Today before i went to work i had a aloud back-chat where i was imagining myself talking in front of an audience and the talk was about the money system and how we accept and allow it to be as it is and abuse ourselves and others in participating in all the mess.


I was saying: ''how can it be dear people that we have come so  far as to in-slave ourselves to a system where we have come to only survive and made laws, rules and regulations within these parameters to serve only a select few, so they can have the best and the rest, which is the majority can continue fueling their system of abuse.''


we can only change this when we stop and create anew, but create anew means really create anew.......nothing of the old should exist anymore.

I was talking to a colleague of mine today at work and i asked him if he is not tired of how things are in this world and also, that i am fucking bored, because everything is the same always.
I asked him are we really just here to learn something at school just in order to survive better later when we are grownups and after done labor for a long time, we go with pension and finally we just DIE. And people are so blind and stupid that they even say something stupid like: ''that is why one should enjoy one's life, because, you never know when your day is going to come..?''

Only stupid, careless and uninformed and ignorant people say these kind of things, people who do not know WTF is going on in this world and even when they do know they don't give a damn about it. They will do anything to make their little life as enjoyable as possible, but on the expense of billions that suffer everyday.


Self-forgiveness statements:


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to imagining myself talking in front of an audience.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to say: '' how can it be dear people, that we have come so far as to in-slave ourselves to a system where we have come to only survive and made laws, rules and regulations within these parameters to only serve a select few, so they can have the best and the rest which is the majority can continue fueling their system of abuse.''
I forgive myself  for accepting and allowing myself to feel boredom towards what i see in this world as being the same things over and over, again and again.




O.k. Thanks.




Larry Manuela.

No comments:

Post a Comment