Friday 11 March 2011

first day of being with my children again.

Today i got to go to my children. It has been a long time since i have seen them for the last time.
When i got here, because i am still here at the moment, i am going to stay here for the whole weekend, the aunt of my children told me that my son has stolen a bag of M&M's and also have been fighting at school.
I looked at him very seriously and i asked him why he did all that. He looked at me first and start laughing but when he saw that i was serious he started crying. I felt a little sorry for him, but i wanted to push through the whole questioning, i want him to understand why it is he is steeling and wanting things so badly that he will steel it. I will continue to show them more stuff when i am here now, for a while, because soon i have to go home back to work. And i will not be in their everyday life again.

Self-forgiveness statement:


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel sorry when communicating to my son for what he has done. 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to postpone what i had to say to him for a later moment in time, and not to take my responsibility as i should in the moment.






LarryManuela

No comments:

Post a Comment