Sunday 20 March 2011

back-chat diaries

Today my back-chat was about me being angry, and was imagining myself being on a radio talk program and reacting and responding in this imagination, to a pastor who was reacting to what i was saying about oneness and equality. And all this is in relation to the video Bernard made: ''the proof that faith failed everywhere.''


What i was saying to this pastor is the following:


O.k. pastor let me bring this down to you easy:


There are enough Christians in this world to proof to all here that Christianity didn't, doesn't and won't work.


There are enough Muslims in this world to proof to all that Islam didn't, doesn't, and won't work.


There are enough Hindu's in this world to proof to all that Hinduism didn't,doesn't and won't work.


There are enough Buddhists in this world to proof to all that Buddhism didn't, doesn't and won't work.


there are enough:
Babism
Bahá'i 
Gnosticism
Judiasm
Rastafari movement 
Mandaeans and Sabianism
Samaritanism
Unitarian Universalism
Ayyavazhism
Bhaktism
Din-i-llahism
Jainism
Sikhism
Confucianism
Shitoism
Taoism
African Diasporic Religions\
Polytheism
New Age
Esotericism
Neogaanism
Mysticism
Occult
Magical
Left hand Path
Creativity Movement
Shinshukyo Movement
Fictional Religions
Parody and Mock Religions
Politics
Atheism
And so on and on and on..................


All the groups  that have sub-divisions within and of the main one group.
So all in all, all of them are proof to all that none didn't, doesn't and won't work.


And who are the once believing/having faith in all this stuff....???


Is it not the human being...??


I don't see any animal, plant, or any physically manifested life expression believing/have faith and creating all this stuff.




Self-forgiveness statements:


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to even have a back-chat where i experience a emotion that is of anger towards a imagination that is not even real.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to connect this imagination to the video that Bernard did, called: ''the proof the faith failed everywhere.''


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to categorize some of all those faith movements on this planet to proof a point.




thanks.






Bye bye






Larry Manuela





No comments:

Post a Comment