Thursday 10 March 2011

back chatting 2

Now today at work as i was doing my job as normal, as what is it to be done, i heard something today from a co-worker, he was discussing something about work with another worker and he told him: '' well with Larry i have no problems, he never complains and says he is tired or whatever or that he didn't sleep well yesterday and things like that.''

that made me wonder a little about myself. And the truth is, that i can see that it is so, i really never complain about anything, it is also because i see no reason to do so, everything is just fine with me when i am doing my job , if there is a problem with the machines i just call those who have to fix it and that is it, i don't complain about the machine not working properly and stuff like that, because it is just something that happens now and then, nothing out of the ordinary. If they ask me to do something to help them so i can make their work easier for them i do so, because i see it as we have to do it together, i can't say; no, when i see that it is much more difficult for one person to the job, so i  give them a hand, even though it is not really part of the job that i was signed for. And i can also see, that because of that when i need some help people are always eager to help me, because they know that i did the same for them already, i don't even have to ask. this does make me feel good about myself a little. Then an incident happened when we went to work on the machine we had a problem with the sensors, it appeared to not working well, and i went to the office myself to call the technician, because the one who was operating the machine, i could not see her. After i have done this and she asked me when i was back, what was going on and why the machine is put on stop i told her the problem  and also told her that i already told the technician about the problem, but she than became a little angry and she told me that, that is her job,my job is to tell her what is wrong and if she can't handle it, she is then the one who must go to the technician. i just after she said that told her: ''o.k.''......but i already did it and it wasn't a big deal it is nothing to be worrying about.
But what i was thinking at that moment was: '' yes, but you never fix anything, you always call the others to fix   everything for you, so why should i call you, just for you to go and call the technician...??, to much time in doing all that, so i just walk to the technician myself.''

Why do people always do so difficult about things that are insignificant..??

Self-forgiveness statements:
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to let myself wonder in thought, of how others may perceive me to be and act.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to take pride in myself because of me helping others.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel good about myself, just because i helped some of my colleagues.
I forgive  myself for accepting and allowing myself to judge my colleague at work and say to myself within myself: yes, but you never fix anything, you always call the others to fix everything for you, so why should i call you, just for you to go and call the technician....??  to much time in doing all that, so i just walk to the technician myself.''
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to connect the thought: why do people always do so difficult about things that are insignificant...?? to exist as me within me as me.




O.k. that was it for today.

Bye bye....



Larry MAnuela

No comments:

Post a Comment