Wednesday 9 March 2011

my back chattings.

I am going to write starting of from this day on in another way, with this i mean i am going to give you the complete unfolding of what it is i am chatting about with me myself and i, and i will be using the exact words as i was thinking them, chatting within .

I woke up today and as i was standing in front of the mirror i start talking to myself and i was saying to myself: '' what the fuck Larry,what are you doing, you are so stupid to not be standing for life, you're a coward, someone who says one thing but yet can't proof to themselves that they can do it.''
Look at what we do here on this planet, why can't we see that we are doing this and change ourselves and start anew, and with anew i mean nothing of what was before must be anymore,it must not exist in this world, in the entire existence. Why are you talking to yourself man, WTF is wrong with you, you see i am much more powerful than you are, do you know who you are, look in the mirror is that it....???
Look at your life,WTF are you doing man, you can't even do one simple thing.
Look at all the fuckers here on this planet all as stupid as you are, they can't do one simple thing and that is to live..........haven't you ever ask yourself why the fuck your asking questions...??? The moment your asking questions means that you're not living and are not equal and one with life. And how the fuck can you forget that you are life, can you explain this bullshit to me, that is being talked over and over again and again....?? Maybe you never really lived, because if you really have lived, you would not be deceived in no ways whatsoever. It is like your breath here, no one can deceive you in believing or whatever that your breath is not your breath because even when you are not aware of every breath, you are still aware indirectly that you are breathing, because if you don't you're fucked.

Why don't people listen to the message, that we are abusers, we are rapers, we are deceivers, we are liars,we are killers, we are rich  fuckers, we are poor, we are really happy when we are a little kid, and happy when we got money when we are grown-ups, we are sad, we are suffering, we are sex maniacs, we are robbers, we are light workers, we are religious,we are spiritualists, we are good, we are bad, we are sick, we are healthy for a while, we die, we so-called live, we believe in shit, we eat, we sleep, we dream, we walk, we talk,we smile, we laugh,we cry, we go to war, we ''fight'' for peace,we have homes to live in and we have no homes to live in, we have clean water, and no clean water, we argue, we discuss things, we play many characters, we party, we have children, we go to school, we buy shit, we dance, we paint, we become doctors and lawyers, we are policemen, we are countrymen, we are praying, we are meditating, we are watching movies, we are singing, we are on vacation, we are working, we are on pensions, we are getting old, we are growing, we are big, we are small, we are; thin, slim, fat,ugly, beautiful, sexy, we are good mannered, we are bad mannered, we pee, we poop, we have cancer, we have aids, we have sexual diseases, we fly in airplanes, we are buried when we die, we are burnt when we die, we eat sweets, we eat salt, we eat bitter, we are inventing things we find, nothing new, just we now have become aware of something that is already here, we are geniuses, we are stupid as hell, we are mentally retarded, we are handicap, we are men, we are children, we are women, we are teenagers, we are using money, we are govern, we elect some stupid fucker to organize our lives for us, we revolt, we corporate, we industrialize everything, we destroy everything, we talk a lot about love, we beat our children, we throw a party for them when they have a birthday, we molest, we are mean, we are nice, we are gay, we are lesbians, we masturbate, we  have SM, we have fetish, we collect things, we build things,we swim ,we bungy-jump, We are egotistical fuckers, we love to win, we play sports, we don't want to loose, we are married, we are divorced, we are single, we are swingers, we speak different languages, we talk about our history that is known to us, we read books, we believe stories, we are writers, we hallucinate, we are separated in many ways, we curse, we believe in aliens,we believe in conspiracies, we are elites, we are middle class if that still exists, we are fearful, we are deluded, we illusionists, we are baggers,we are criminals and we are fair and we are unfair, we drive cars, motorcycles, we go to restaurants,we eat junk food, we take medicine, we take drugs, we drink alcohol, we smoke cigarette, we eat mushrooms,  we fart, we shave all kinds of hairs,we chat, we msn, we google, we are on social networks, we play...   .......and so on and on......   but all this, are we not doing it together...??? Is not all individual participating making all this a reality for us all here....??  I am asking you: where the fuck is all this happening...??

Haven't you had enough of that old same bullshit, look what you thought there, look at your world is that it, is that all the shit you can come up with to express in life as life. Look at that stuff, do you see anything new...?? Is this it Larry, is this all you have come here to do to express as...??
Are you not tired of the same old stuff, or are you also as stupid as all, who are saying: ''what else is there for us to do.??''
Come on man you can do it, see if you can stop me...?? Breathe more fucker...!!!!

Self-forgiveness statements:


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to talk to myself as if  there is another one or one's within me talking to me, the one who is listening and hearing.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to connect judgement within me as to me having the thought: '' what the fuck Larry,what are you doing, you are so stupid to not be standing for life, you're a coward, someone who says one thing but yet can't proof to themselves that they can do it.''
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself  to let myself into mind chatting.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself  to let myself to only see myself and others as me in knowledge and informations alone instead of me talking responsibility towards my own participation in this world in this existence.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to talk to myself as if i am very serious and the conversation is with an actual real being inside me.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to curse a lot when i am talking to myself, because i am feeling and getting frustrated on myself for not taking self-responsibility for my own actions in this world in this reality in this existence. 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to call others as me as fuckers.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to categorize a bunch of things we do on this planet as examples of what we do and don't do.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to state that i am tired of this bullshit that we are doing here.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to utter the words:'' come on man, you can do it, see if you can stop me..???  Breathe more fucker to exist within me as me.


O.k. thank you. That is it for now.




Larry Manuela

No comments:

Post a Comment