Wednesday 5 January 2011

another day again....lol

I have found an interesting thing that i would like to share with you all here about my thoughts and feelings.
I see the trick that my thoughts are playing on me. When i am lying in my bed, about to go to sleep, thoughts of what is being given as knowledge and informations are going  through my mind in this case, it makes me feel good about the thought, because it is thought about the message and the knowledge and information from the group of people who are telling the truth of what the mind is from my perspective. And this group of people, are the peoples of desteni. Just because i agree with them on what they are saying and that is making perfect common sense, now my thoughts are using the knowledge and information about that alone to try and keep me thinking anyway.

I forgive myself for i have accepted and allowed myself to let my thoughts use the knowledge and information based on what i agree with to trap me into staying within and as the mind, as if it is o.k. to have these thoughts because i agree with these people. A thought is a thought.

I am not my thoughts, and i am not my mind.
I am life, the breath of life right here.


Thank you....



Larry Manuela

3 comments: