Saturday 22 January 2011

January 21, 2011

Today i went to the social advisers office where they can help me with my problem, and  when i was there i had to wait for like an hour before it was my turn and when it finally got to my turn the lady had like no much time left because it was closer or the closing time was already passed, so she just talked and look at the whole thing a little fast, but she did in all that noticed something that i did not noticed myself before, i did not see at the back of the letters that they sent to me. I was a little relieve from hearing that and also a little disappointed because it could have saved me a lot of time if i saw that myself first.

After this i went to my sister's house because i had to cut the hair of her man and so i did after this we starting talking about what i am doing for a while and i could see that they were not really in agreement with me, because of what they themselves believe, and think things to be, and they always tell me that they have another point of view and that mine is different and they think that what i tell them is about a belief, when it is not, it is about common sense, but i learn from them because they are like against me or against the thing i am doing because they think that i cannot do anything to change the world and i always tell them, that it is not about that, it is about me changing me within what is going on and so be more effective participant in being a ''life-coach'' later on when things get worse, but of course they don't understand what i am talking about.

Today i also made an appointment with my friend who happens to be a girl, and she is one i really like, maybe one day if she wants we can be in agreement together, because she seems to understand much better what it is i am doing. I like her a lot, she is e real true friend. She is just beautiful.

Now up to the self-forgiveness applications.
1) I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel relieved when the woman at the social adviser office told me that there is something else going on that i did not see before and also for me feeling a little disappointed in myself for not realizing this point before.
2) I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to let myself get caught into the situation where i felt like i needed to defend my position and my point of view just because they could not understand what i am really saying.
3) i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to participate into my emotions and feelings regarding my  friend who is a girl.


Self corrective actions.

I am here and i am life, and i am not my feeling and emotions because these are energetic movement within my human physical body, who are of mind consciousness systems.



Bye bye.......



Larry Manuela

No comments:

Post a Comment