Tuesday 25 January 2011

January 24 and 25.

Hi guys, i am writing today to say that nothing much happen these 2 days the only thing that happens is that i am being very horny these days and i am working on that right now, not to fight against it, but to breathe in those moments of being horny....lol

I only talked dirty to my girlfriend these two days and masturbate a few times thinking of her, how nice it would be to have sex with her and please her so much. The thing is that i really like her, and i got the feeling that i am going to be with her somehow. at work the woman who liked me and that i also liked is not there anymore, her time was up i believe. It did feel kind of disappointing because i will not have someone whom i can smile with and look at that i know wants me.
Even though she is not a woman that i would like to be with, she just attracted me sexually, but nothing more. That is why i also did not approach her.


Self-forgiveness applications.

1) i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to put myself into a situation where i become horny all the time and that i use my girlfriend to imagine having sex with her.
2) i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel disappointed that the woman i liked at work is not there anymore, because i liked the attention she gave me knowing that it was a attention that was more based on a invitation to approach her.


I am breath, i am here, i am not lacking anything, all is here with me as me.

No comments:

Post a Comment