Saturday 15 January 2011

yesterday January 14, 2011

Well i started my day as usual nothing much to do and i watched the videos on youtube.
This day i didn't do much, i stayed inside for the whole day, and i didn't went out to anything.
Nothing much happened this day, i remember feeling a little bit bored but that  is about it.
And yesterday i decided to put my first do my first vlog. It was interesting though, just a little uncomfortable but not in the sense of being afraid of being in front of the camera, but more afraid of what is it i would talk about.

But i think it went well,i was not nervous and anything like that, so that is a good sign.......lol
And to tell you the truth i don't really see the reason for being nervous either, because it is just like me talking to myself, i don't really have an life audience or something like that, and even with a life audience i think i would manage to just stay like i am.

So that was it for the day, those things i can remember then.......

now up to the forgiveness applications.

1) I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel bored and thinking that because i am alone i am bored.
2) I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel a fear regarding the vlog that i have placed on the internet, because i didn't know what exactly i would talk about.




I am not my mind directing me telling me that i am bored, being bored is not who and what i am
I am not fear, fear is not who and what i am.



o.k. bye bye


Larry Manuela

No comments:

Post a Comment