Sunday 16 January 2011

January 15, 2011

I woke-up today and my day started as usual, nothing of the ordinary.

A friend of mine came over today and i had the thought of how he will react when i will tell him that i have not gotten the whole amount of money for him and that i had to used € 60,- of it because things got really difficult the last few days, so i had to use some of the money that i had for him.
I was ashamed that i have used that € 60,- from the amount i have to give him and me also at the same time being angry, because of the situation i am in where financially i am not in a position where i can pay everything as i am suppose to do so, because the money i get is just not enough.

We talked a little about what it is i am doing, because i was telling him that i am now in a process to stop my mind, because he told me he saw a video i put on facebook where i was talking about myself a little.
So i told him a little bit about the history of mankind and also what the desteni people are all about, and he found it to be interesting. Finally i gave him his money and we agreed upon that i will put the money that i owed him on his account, and so it was done.

Later on in the evening i was chatting with a girlfriend of mine and we were talking about sex and an stuff so i decided that tomorrow i will doing a video about that, a little about what we talked about.

Now for the self-forgiveness applications and statements.
1) I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to go into my mind and imagining what it would be like when i will tell him that his money is not whole and in total of what it should be...
2) I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be angry and ashamed because i had to take from the money that i had to give my friend due to me being in a financial difficulty right now.


Self corrective statements.

I am not my mind flashing images of what it would be like when i will tell my friend that is money is not whole and total as it should be.
I am not anger and not shame because i had to take from the money i had to give to my friend due to me being in a financial difficulty right now.

O.k. guys....that was it for this day.......bye bye



Larry Manuela

No comments:

Post a Comment